Sunday, October 01, 2006

October- The Scariest Month of the Year

September has come and gone and October has risen once again. October has to be one of my favourite months of the year, for so many changes occur and is a festive holiday. In this October there is Thanksgiving to welcome the harvest, Friday the Thirteenth and then of course Halloween, the scariest day of the year. This is also a time for great changes as well. The weather slowly decreases its temperature from summer heat to a chilly automn, the leaves transform into a beautiful scenery of colours and pumkins begin to sprout from the Earth! I am just so thankful to have September finished. I must say, it was one of the strangest months I have ever experienced. Many things happened in my life in September. Here is a lovely list of everything that occured in September:
- I moved to a new city.
- I started my school year at Algonquin College.
-I met some awsome people.
-I dyed my hair.
-I got my lip pierced.
- I re-applied to Carleton University.
- I dropped out of my awful program and now I am a part time student.
September was a stressful time, but now I am doing what I want do with my life and feel as though October will be a good month. Fare thee well.

1 Comments:

Blogger Lady Katrina said...

i love october too! lol the only bad part is the allergies, im allergic to everything that is falling from the ground lol.

7:41 p.m.  

Post a Comment

<< Home