Tuesday, August 29, 2006

Its a Strange New World

Good morrow everyone, in particular dad, for the first paragraph is for him. Yes, I am going to correct you on a few things that you made on your blog. First off, I am in the program called Museum Studies, not museum management-thats only in Sir Standford Flemming. Secondly, I do not share a bedroom with my roomate. The dorm consists of two seperate bedrooms, a bathroom and a kitchenette.
Well, I survived the first day of school, now I only have to survive my first week of it, which I only have 3 days of week left to survive. On the first day, I was absolutely terrified to enter in the school. Its so big and I felt so small. But I read some Shakespeare before I left, so I was able to calm down for about three minutes. Once I entered into the college, thats when I was terrified once again. Thankfully I had one class and it only took me approxiametly four minutes to find my class! It was shop practice and I already know I will not like it, due to the fact we have to use these ubber power tools. Today was better because my two classes were actually interesting. I had history of technology and introduction to museum work. Also, these two classes were in the same room and in the same hall as my first day class. Thats all. Fare thee well.

1 Comments:

Blogger LefthandedSocks said...

good to know that they went well. I know you'll do fine and you wont lose any limbs on any power tools

5:12 p.m.  

Post a Comment

<< Home