Thursday, August 24, 2006

Tomorrow and Tomorrow and Tomorrow

-My school!
Tomorrow and tomorrow and tomorrow
Creeps in this petty pace from day to day,
To the last syllable of recorded time;
And all our yesterdays have lighted fools
The way to dusty death. Out, out brief candle!
Life's but a walking shadow, a poor player
That struts and frets his hour upon the stage
And then is heard no more: it is a tale
Told by an idiot, full of sound and fury,
Signifying nothing.
Now I know most peoples first thought after reading this is suicide, do not worry!! I just posted it because I have finally memorized the entire speech. That means I have now memorized two of Shakespeare's soliquies. Also, on the morrow I officially leave Essex to move to Ottawa, my home for the next three years. I am tres tres nervous about moving and feel as though my summer has been cut way too short, for I start school the following Monday! Hopefully I can find my one class that I have on that day and I hope my roomate and I atleast get along. Better start packing. Fare thee well.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home