Thursday, August 10, 2006

How I Despise Soccer.

Over the past week, Stephanie has been dragging me to multiple soccer games. I do admit, I did have fun, especially remembering on how much I sucketh at soccer. But so does Steph, so it is all good. I actually scored a goal too! We played for about two hours. The first game we played until 9:00pm, then went to Micheals for tea and hot chocolate, for it was quite chilly. Then on the third game, we played until 10:00pm. Afterwards, we went to Carols for some delicious fruit. However, after yesterdays game, I loathe the game even more. Too much physical activity can cause some serious pain on ones body. I pulled a hamstring, or whatever the muscle is behind your thigh and have a variety of bruises!Also, I have been eating more since I am getting excersise.
Anyhoo, enough of soccer, now onto lovely work. It was absolutely horrid today. Then again, the second last shift is always the worst for some reason. Atleast I got paid 638.00! I am sad though to leave the workplace because I do enjoy working with the people, except for today, on whom I will not mention. Fare thee well.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home