Sunday, September 17, 2006

Nicholas Nickleby


I have successfully completed the entire 769 pages of Nicholas Nickleby by Charles Dickens. This book was absolutely wonderful! It definately showed off both Dickens serious side and comical side, for this book made me laugh and brought tears to me eyes. I recommend this book to everyone that has the patients to sit down and read Dickens. Surprisingly this book only took me a little more than a month to read. Now it is the end of my summer reading, for automn is soon to begin. Therefore, here is a list of books I read for the summer of 2006:
1) Shakespeare The Biography by Peter Ackroyd
2) Harry Potter and The Half Blood Prince by JK Rowling(reread)
3) The Last Guardian of Everness by John C Wright
4) All Quiet On The Western Front by Erich Maria Remarque
5) As You Like It by William Shakespeare
6) The Lady and The Unicorn by Tracy Chevelair
7) Alls Well That Ends Well by William Shakespeare
8) The Once and Future King by TH White
9) The Credition Killings by Micheal Jecks
10) Nicholas Nickleby by Charles Dickens
Fare thee well.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home