Tuesday, August 15, 2006

Goodbye Edmonton:( Good Morrow Essex

My summer in Edmonton is now finished and I am back at home in Essex. I must say, I truly did have a great time in that city, so much that I did not want to leave. The air was mostly clean, the people actually stop when you cross the road, hiking trails right inside the city, museums, galleries,festivals, malls, good looking guys.....it was wonderful. Also, the perseids meteor shower happened while I was there, so Steph and I sat in her backyard and watched it. We saw 14, well I only saw 13 and the first one was very bright and simply beautiful. I will even miss my former employees, for they were awsome people to work with. Bonus, I made over 1,000!in which I accidently spent around 150 of that on books. I will definately try to move back there after my degree to work in the Edmonton Art Gallery.
Stephanie, Mom, Dad and Katrina: My plane did not crash or explode, but they did confiscate my hand lotion because I might be hiding explosives in there. The plane travelling from Toronto to Windsor was delayed half an hour, so I did not arrive until close to 12:00am. Overall, the trip was fine. I miss you and hope to see you soon. Have fun in Edmonton and Katrina, good luck convincing Steph to get a tattoo. Mom-thanks for the gifts! The lamb is so adorable and the jewerly is beautiful. Dad-hope you like your present.
Nothing has changed in Essex,except for there are two new houses built. Theo is still weird and last night he dragged two of my shirts. Sadly, I woke up at 5:50 this morning thinking I had to go to work. Silly me.
Fare thee well.

3 Comments:

Blogger LefthandedSocks said...

Kim, I did read your blog before I got yourt message. Mom, Dad and Katrina made it here safely last night. Glad you made it home without incident, aside from your hand cream being confiscated.

9:09 a.m.  
Blogger Unknown said...

Hi Kim

That was a great gift...thanks..

wow Yo-Yo Ma

7:33 p.m.  
Blogger Jason Your Car Guy said...

Thanks for calling me a good looking guy, haha. have fun in school

J

3:07 p.m.  

Post a Comment

<< Home