Monday, September 11, 2006

Living Conditions

Okay, here is a great quote from the Buffy The Vampire Slayer fourth season episode called "Living Conditions':
Buffy: She has parts that keep growing after they're detached. She irons her jeans. She's evil! She has to be destroyed.
Giles: I fear the demon that Buffy met in the woods has somehow possessed her.
Buffy: Lite FM. Love songs. Nothing but love songs!
Xander: Ya think?
Thus describes my roomate. Well, not exactly, she does not iron her jeans and I dont think her toe nails keep growing. However, all weekend I heard nothing but Celine Dione and the Backstreet boys! She is evil!!!!! Also, she is afraid of me. I believe it was four days ago and I came out of my room into the kitchen area and she ran right into her bedroom. Now she never comes out, only to make food, but she waits until I am out or in my bedroom.
Now onto school. All I can say is "get thee to a nunnery". My program is so bloody awful. I had to sit through 3hrs learning about the history and various kind of woods. Next week it is on mearsuring. My other lessons this week are horrible as well. I cannot wait until the year is over so I can transfer. Museum Studies is not for me. I hate it with a fire of a thousand suns. Fare thee well.

1 Comments:

Blogger Lady Katrina said...

what a stupid roomate. I am thinking you should look for another dorm room very soon.

12:08 p.m.  

Post a Comment

<< Home