Saturday, October 28, 2006

A Wintery Day

Now, I know Halloween is just around the corner, metaphorically speaking of course. However, when I woke up this morning to go to work, it literally felt more like Christmas. There was snow covering the grass and trees and the snow was falling gently from the sky. In my opinion, this weather is quite shocking, even though most Edmonton people think nothing of snow in the fall. I think I need to buy winter supplies soon because the weather is supposed to stay like this all week. Also, I am definately certain that I am going to freeze to death this winter.
Well, I am sure it is evident that I arrived safely in Edmonton, Alberta last Monday. I must admitt, it is strange being back and slightly depressing, for this is really not what I had in mind for this year. I wished I could be a student again, but my program was just too bloody awful to stay. Therefore, moving to Edmonton is the best choice at the momement because I have a full time job working at Tim Hortons for ten dollars an hour and an awsome place to live. I will probably be happier once I get adjusted to this new life. Fare thee well.

2 Comments:

Blogger Lady Katrina said...

it snowed here on sunday like a lot and now its a fairly warm sunny day today...stupid global warming.

11:39 a.m.  
Blogger LadyShakespeare said...

Yes, global warming is a botheration.

4:50 p.m.  

Post a Comment

<< Home