Monday, June 26, 2006

My first entry.




Well, as you can see, I have decided to enter the world of blogging out of boredom. Since this is my first entry, I shall write about the prom. On first note, prom is way too over-rated and no, there was not any pigs blood. I enjoyed it and glad I went with a friend instead of an actual date with a guy I hardly know. Overall, they spent way too long on dinner and the popularity contest, sorry, the voting situations. The Dj was not the greatest and I have come to discover I am too short(haha) for slow dancing with guys over 6' foot. Oh yes, and me freak dancing is the laugh. I did have fun medieval dancing:) without medieval music. However, I thank thee Ben for joining me at the prom. Hmmm, I think that is all I have to say about the prom. Fare thee well.

1 Comments:

Blogger LefthandedSocks said...

Welcome Kim! Good too see you're on board

Love: Stephanie

P.S you will be arriving in Edmonton in 3 days, 6hrs and 27 min!!

3:06 p.m.  

Post a Comment

<< Home