Tuesday, November 21, 2006

A Cruel Punishment

Life as a Timmy Hoe can be quite difficult, especially when one is full time. Over the past week, I have been forced to work on drive-thru. Now, in truth, I am not very good and in my opinion, I am dreadful at it. Instead of denying the fact, I decided to accept it and let the managers know that I know I am horrid at drive thru. My managers kept insisting that I was doing fine, even though they kept taking me off drive thru during the middle of the shift. After a week of complaining and denial, my manager decided to punish me today at work. The punishment was that I was forced to work on the drive thru all shift! This is only my second time and I had to talk to customers for eight hours through a head set, which gets very stressful and I got a huge headache. Also, I was supposed to be the third one to go on my break, but to even furthur the cruelness of my punishment, I was on break last. Therefore, tomorrow when I come into work, I will be a mute. Oh how I loathe thee Tim Hortons! Fare thee well.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home